Eggless chocolate cake recipe
Today I will show you Eggless chocolate cake recipe. This cake has basic ingredients of cake but no egg, still it perfect. Keeping the outcome of Eggless chocolate cake recipe, I am thinking now, why I have been wasting so many eggs in cakes until now. J My son is allergic to eggs so I am all the time experimenting with the recipes and trying to get them without eggs. This Eggless chocolate cake recipe gave me a perfect cake and then I decorated it with chocolate etc.
You can also check another recipe of an eggless cake on my blog.
If you are ok with the presence of egg then I too have variety for you; Easy Pineapple cake, Orange cake, Lemon cake, No-bake biscuit cake or simple tea cake If you want to have some quick cake for teatime then try our microwave colorful cake or cookies microwave mug cake or microwave simple cake or microwave chocolate cake. One of my friends has shared coffee caramel cake, Easy marble cake, Chocolate cake, as well. In healthy cakes range, we have for you oatmeal muffins, Flourless dates cake or Coffeecake recipe.
Ingredients Eggless chocolate cake recipe:
- 1-cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup milk (you can use any milk of your choice low fat, skimmed, almond, coconut or even buttermilk)
- 1-cup sugar
- ½-teaspoon baking powder
- ¼-teaspoon vanilla essence.
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2-tablespoon oil (any oil of your choice)
- ½ teaspoon melted butter.
Directions Eggless chocolate cake recipe
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease baking pan and set aside. You can line with parchment or butter paper as well.
- In a medium bowl add milk, vanilla essence and mix sugar in it with a spoon. Then add oil and mix well until everything is incorporated well.
- Take another bowl and sift all-purpose flour, baking powder, and cocoa.
- Make a well in the middle of the flour and pour slowly the milk mixture. Do not pour all mixture at once. Mix with spoon or spatula and then continue pouring the milk mixture and folding everything until you are down with whole mix mixture.
- Add butter and mix again.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan and bake for about 15-35 minutes, depending on your oven.
- After halftime check the situation by pricking a toothpick in the cake, it will give you an idea, how long you have to bake more if the mixture sticks on it. If it comes out clean, you are done.
- Remove the cake, leave on the kitchen counter for 15-20 minutes and let it cool.
- Once it is cold then decorate Eggless chocolate cake recipe as you like.
Your tasty Eggless chocolate cake is ready to enjoy with a hot cup of coffee or tea.
Note Eggless chocolate cake recipe:
You can also decorate the cake with chocolate ganache.