Healthy oatmeal muffin recipe
Oats muffins: Do you like oats? Then you will like to add them to everything you like. In this post, I will be sharing with you healthy oatmeal muffin recipe. This is an easy recipe and the result is amazing.
You can go with quick cook oats without grinding them if you want to have them in your bites or you can grind them completely to make a powder. The third option for you is to add half ground and half quantity of unground oats. You are free to do, as you like.
A lovely friend Ferdous Al Habib who is actually a physical exercise trainer, she has shared this healthy oatmeal muffin recipe. She is so conscious about keeping herself fit and inspires others with her great routine of exercising. Most of the time she also convinces many of us to have the same routine and spare just half hour every day for exercise. She has also taken Healthy Eating & Weight Loss Coach (HWL) course from Canada.
I found her always on a hunt for healthy recipes and makes them to perfection. She knows how to choose the best ingredients and activities to lead a fit life. I am thankful for this great recipe. You can also check here another recipe for flourless cake here.
- 1 and ½-cup oats (quick or old fashioned, they should be uncooked)
- 1 banana
- 2 egg
- ½-teaspoon baking powder
- ½-teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- ½-cup Coconut sugar (if you do not have coconut sugar you can put honey, or sugar, or brown sugar. For brown sugar the quantity will be little more.)
See just a few ingredients.
Let us start healthy oatmeal muffin recipe.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Take a baking tray with any shape for cupcakes or muffins you like or have. If you want to add batter directly to the tray then grease it with oil otherwise use the paper cupcake bowls and add in each hole.
- Take a bowl and mash the banana with a fork or anything you want.
- Take a blender and grind the oats.
- Grab a large bowl and sift the dry ingredients together; oat flour, baking powder, baking soda.
- In another bowl beat the eggs well.
- Add sugar slowly and continue beating with beater or hand until the sugar will be dissolved completely.
- Add oil and beat again for a couple of minutes until you have a foamy batter.
- Now add the oats, baking powder, baking soda, take a spatula or spoon, and mix slowly, slowly. Always try to from outside press down the spatula and life up from the middle in circular motions.
- Once the oats are mixed completely add banana and give it a quick mix.
- Now the batter is ready to go in the tray.
- Add the desired quantity of batter in tray and baking for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Keep an eye on them, you can take one out, poke it with a toothpick if it comes out clean, it means healthy oatmeal muffin is ready