Garlic Fried Rice Recipe
If you have leftover boiled rice you can quickly change its color and taste to give it completely a new look. I have shared with you Garlic Rice recipe as well. In this post; I will share with you Garlic Fried Rice Recipe. It is simple and I think as the name suggests Garlic fried rice recipe you may have got the idea that garlic with rice and you are all set to eat. If you like, you can garnish with green onions.
Ingredients Garlic fried rice recipe
- Garlic cloves 8-10 sliced or minced
- Oil 3 tablespoon
- Boiled Rice 2 cups
- Cumin (optional) ¼ teaspoon (just to add little aroma)
- Salt, pepper to taste
- 3 bay leaves
- Chili Flakes (optional) ¼ teaspoon
- Soya sauce ¼ teaspoon (optional)
- Vinegar ¼ teaspoon (optional)
- Water 2-3 tablespoon
Directions Garlic Fried Rice Recipe
- In a large skillet, add oil and place on medium-high flame. Let the oil get warm.
- Add sliced/minced garlic and cook until aromatic and garlic will change its color. Light golden brown, do not burn it.
- Sprinkle cumin and give it a quick stir.
- Add bay leaves, salt, pepper and chili flakes. Let cracker.
- Now stir in the boiled rice, toss, and mix well.
- Pour soya sauce, vinegar, if you like and mix well.
- Add water, lower the heat, cover the pot and let it cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Once done, mix well, dish out and enjoy with any gravy of your choice.
- Your Garlic Fried Rice Recipe is ready. Enjoy.
Leftover rice was boiled with carom and fenugreek seeds. If you like you can add, but optional.