Puff pastry pizza twists recipe
I am all the time experimenting with different food ingredients. Today I thought to bake Puff pastry pizza twists recipe. This Puff pastry pizza twists recipe is very simple and easy. The ingredients are like pizza. Let us see what we need for Puff pastry pizza twists recipe.
Ingredients Puff pastry pizza twists recipe:
- Two sheets of puff pastry (if you have squares then you need 6 squares, join squares and cut the pastry using any plate)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoon of pizza sauce
- Any leftover chicken
- 8 sliced olives
- 1 egg
- Pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- 1 tablespoon each of chopped bell pepper, onion and deseeded tomatoes (optional)
Directions Puff pastry pizza twists recipe:
- Grease a pizza pan and set aside
- On your workplace dust, some flour and roll the two pastry sheets separately to increase its size using a rolling pin.
- Using a plate of the desired size cut the pastry sheets in form of a circle.
- Now place of puff pastry sheet on the baking pan and apply pizza sauce with a spoon, spread it evenly.
- Add some mozzarella cheese then chicken and top with the vegetables of your choice.
- Sprinkle more cheese and few olives and oregano.
- Cover this pastry sheet with the other pastry sheet and place a cup or glass in the center of the stuffed puff pastry and using a knife from the edge of the cup cut a trip to the outer edge of the puff pastry sheet.
- Continue cutting while circling around the cup until done.
- Hold and twist each strip.
- Beat one egg with a tablespoon of milk and brush the strips.
- If you want to sprinkle any spices on top you can like sesame seeds, sumac, cumin seeds, black seeds etc.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 12- 15 minutes.
- Once done, take it out of the oven
- Let it cool on a rake for few minutes and then enjoy with any dip of your choice with a cup of coffee.
I managed to take pictures when one strip of my Puff pastry pizza twists recipe was gone 🙂