Chocolate Bundt Cake Recipe
To all people out there who say they cannot bake well, try this Chocolate Bundt Cake Recipe
once. This Chocolate Bundt Cake Recipe will give you a cake that will be super easy and delicious. I tried so many cakes but believe me this one is much easier yet incredible. Moist and soft chocolate Bundt cake will be an excellent idea for dessert when you have so many guests around. Wait! You asked about moist and dense. Here it is truly moist, richly moist dense slightly yet soft chocolate Bundt cake. If you have craving for chocolate, you will love chocolate Bundt cake. Literally when you serve this chocolate Bundt cake to your guests, they will tell you how good it is and what an amazing baker you are. Therefore, cheer up it is time to show your chef skills and become superstar among friends and family.
Ingredients Chocolate Bundt Cake:
- 3 Eggs
- Caster Sugar (125g)
- Vanilla Essence (1 Tea Spoon)
- Vegetable Oil (125 Ml)
- Plain Flour (150g)
- Baking Powder (1 Tea Spoon)
- Cocoa Powder (One And A Half Table Spoon)
- Milk (125 Ml) Butter (1 Table Spoon)
- Heavy Cream (Half Cup)
- Salt (Half Tea Spoon)
- Sour Cream (Or Yogurt Half Cup)
Directions Chocolate Bundt Cake:
- Grease your Bundt pan and preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix milk and sour cream in a pan or measuring cup.
- Take a large bowl; add baking soda, cocoa, salt and flour. Using an electric beater combine caster sugar and vegetable oil. Beat them together for 3 to 5 minutes or until pale paste type appearance.
- Now add eggs one at a time with conational beating. If you are mixing with spoon beat well after each egg addition. Do not add all eggs at the same time.
- Add vanilla essence and beat. Now add flour, do not add all flour at once. Add flour and milk mixture alternatively.
- After adding flour add milk, whisk well then add flour and milk at the end and mix well.
- Pour mixture in prepared Bundt pan smooth top with the help of spoon or spatula.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until the skewer comes out clean.
- Take out the centerpiece of the cake and fill in with fresh whipped cream and strawberries.
Glaze for Chocolate Bundt Cake Recipe
- To make glaze add chocolate to a bowl, heat cream in a pan and pour on the chocolate.
- Let it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Mix a little butter to it and stir occasionally.
- When the paste get thick pour over your cake or cover the top with chocolate ganache.
- The sinfully delicious cake with an incredible look is here.
- Enjoy you Chocolate Bundt Cake Recipe