Potato Pizza Base Recipe
Potato Crusted Pizza Recipe
In this post, I will be sharing with you, a different style of pizza. This pizza is not with the all-purpose crust but is Potato Pizza Base Recipe or you can say Potato Crusted Pizza Recipe. I have used grated potatoes as a base of the pizza and rest the topping depends on your choice. I did not add vegetables just used chicken in the topping but you are free to use anything you like in topping.
You can check few more recipes of pizza on our blog;
Tandoori Chicken Pizza or you can check;
You can try a Pizza omelet also.
Ingredients Potato Pizza Base Recipe
- Potatoes 3 large
- Salt, black pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese 1 cup
- Egg 1 large
- Chicken breast 250 g, cut into cubes
- Ginger and garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- Pizza sauce or Tomato paste 1 cup
- Oregano 1 tablespoon
- Mixed herbs 1 tablespoon
Direction Potato Crusted Pizza Recipe
- Take 3 large potatoes, peel them and then grate, be careful do not hurt your finger.
- Now with your hand apply pressure on grated potatoes and squeeze all juice from the grated potatoes.
- Add salt, black pepper, parmesan cheese and one egg and then mix everything well with a spoon or your hands.
- Bake it on a flat surface for 30 min by making a round pizza shape. I used the tart mold.
- Meanwhile, the base is baking prepare chicken chunks.
- Marinate chicken cubes with salt, ginger garlic paste, and black pepper.
- Once the potatoes crust is out of the oven, let it cool for 5 minutes then pour some tomato paste on top of it and then spread using a spoon.
- Sprinkle chicken chunks randomly.
- Add more cheese and mixed herbs. Bake again for 15 min with topping at 180C.
Once ready take out of the oven and let it cool then slice it, enjoy with any dip of your choice with a cup of coffee or soft drink of your choice. You can take it in dinner or as an evening snack.
Enjoy your tasty Potato Pizza Base Recipe.
Author: Sadia Shabbir
I am an artist who loves peace n colors. I present my creative skills through my passions.