Coffee Caramel Cake Recipe
All of us love to eat cakes of different types. There are many cakes and taste. Nowadays people emphasize more on presentation than the taste. But I am a person who does not emphasize only on presentation but most importantly on taste. I was having some friends coming over to my house and I thought to treat them with a tasty and amazing Coffee Caramel Cake. In this post, I am sharing Coffee Caramel Cake Recipe. It was a hit, my friends loved it. I hope if you try Coffee Caramel Cake Recipe you will love it too.
Ingredients Coffee Caramel Cake Recipe:
- 4 medium size eggs (white and yolks separated)
- 100g All purpose flour
- 13g Cocoa Powder
- 125g Sugar (you can use granulated)
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 60ml Oil
- 90ml Coffee and 1/2 cup water
Directions Coffee Caramel Cake Recipe:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Take a bowl and beat together egg yolks, all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, salt, oil little water, and coffee.
- In another bowl beat egg whites 4 along with 25g sugar until stiff peaks will form. This is an indication that your batter is ready.
- Combine both batters of eggs and flour and then bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 40 minutes.
How to make Caramel Topping for Coffee Caramel Cake Recipe:
- In a heavy-based pan, heat up sugar and once the sugar is melted and turns to golden color add cream and butter. leave for some time to bring it to room temperature.
- Whip heavy cream and add some caramel sauce.
- Make sugar syrup using sugar, water and coffee beans.
- Arrange the cake layers with sugar syrup and a thick addition of whip cream.
Garnish as shown in the picture and Enjoy your Coffee Caramel Cake. I hope you will be using this Coffee Caramel Cake Recipe over and over again.
Author: Sadia Shabbir
I am an artist who loves peace n colors. I present my creative skills through my passions.