How to make chocolate ganache
Chocolate Ganache is used for decorating biscuits, cakes and different desserts. It is very easy to prepare it at home.
Chocolate ganache can be prepared with different methods, but I will show you an easy way to prepare chocolate ganache with chocolate. Few recipes prepare chocolate ganache with coco powder but I feel that cocoa ganache is bit heavy than chocolate ganache.
Ingredients chocolate ganache
- 1 cup chocolate (milk, dark, white any of your choice; break into small pieces 280g)
- ½-cup double cream
- 40g butter at room temperature.
Directions chocolate ganache:
- In a clean mixing bowl break the chocolate into small pieces and set aside.
- On medium heat place a pan and heat up the double cream to boiling point.
- Gently pour the cream on the chocolate chunks and keep stirring with balloon hand mixer or with spoon or spatula, until all chocolate will melt.
- Slowly add the melted butter; the butter must be melted at room temperature, little by little until all butter is added.
Keep stirring until everything will be well combined, do not mix with electric beaters.
- Leave it for some time on room temperature to thicken a bit and use it for decorating your dessert.
Today in this post you have learntHow to make chocolate ganache. I hope you will the recipes of our cakes too to bake them and use this chocolate ganache. You may check few recipes of the cakes that you can try at home; Easy Pineapple cake, Orange cake, Lemon cake, No-bake biscuit cake or simple tea cake If you want to have some quick cake for teatime then try our microwave colorful cake or cookies microwave mug cake or microwave simple cake. One of my friends has shared coffee caramel cake, Easy marble cake, Chocolate cake, as well. In healthy cakes range, we have for you oatmeal muffins, Flourless dates cake or an eggless cake.
Bake any of these cakes and apply chocolate ganache as now you are familiar How to make chocolate ganache and enjoy!!
You can also prepare chocolate ganache using cocao powder.
You can apply chocolate ganache to desserts and if you want some more decoration then its up to your innovation. Have a look on picture with chocolate ganache and decoration with white chocolate.
The picture is shared by my lovely cousin Anum Khan, she is great in baking cakes and desserts.