Quick Chicken Fajita Recipe
Are you buying Chicken fajita from the market until now? I think it is the right time to change your habit. Making chicken fajita is easier than making a pizza. All the ingredients of the seasoning are available in your kitchen. Just open the kitchen cabinets and get started. Let us see how can we make Quick Chicken Fajita?
I have also shared the recipe for Chicken Fajita Pizza for you. Check and try!! You can also check;
- Stir-Fry Chicken
- Chicken Vindaloo
- Szechuan Chicken
- Chicken Teriyaki
- Hot and Spicy Chicken
- Chicken Mugalgal
- Chicken Nihari with Potatoes
- Handi with Chicken
- Mongolian Chicken
- Stir-fry Chicken Recipe.
- Chicken Shashlik recipe
Ingredients Chicken Fajita Recipe
- 250-300g chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 2 capsicums cut into strips vertically
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 2-inch piece of carrot thinly sliced
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, you can use paste as well
- Salt to taste
- Pinch of cumin seeds
- 1 medium-size onion, thinly sliced
- 5 tablespoons oil for frying vegetables and chicken
- 1 medium-size tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 small tortillas
- Start with making Fajita seasoning.
- Take a small bowl and combine chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, salt, black pepper, and paprika. Set aside as you have to add in chicken and vegetables while cooking.
- Take a pan and heat up oil over a medium-high flame. If you are using garlic paste then add in warm oil and cook for a minute, until, it will change its color, if you are using garlic powder than simply add chicken in the oil and cook for some time, until the water of chicken will dry.
- Now sprinkle 3/4 of fajita seasoning onto chicken mix chicken with seasoning well and cook for until the color of chicken will turn light brown.
- Remove chicken from the pan and in the same oil add onions and cook until translucent.
- Add capsicum and carrots and cook for some time, when the vegetables will be tender,
- Now add remaining seasoning to vegetables and then tomatoes, cover the lid of the pan for a couple of minutes by stirring on and off.
- Add the chicken strips in vegetables and mix well and let cook for 2-3 minutes, until well combined.
- Now, it’s time to warm the tortillas. Wrap tortillas in butter paper and warm in the microwave for a minute.
- To make your Chicken Fajita ready, place your tortilla on a flat surface, add some mixture of chicken and veggies, add some fresh coriander, olives.
- Top it with mustard sauce, mayonnaise or ketchup and bend inside right and left sides’ of tortilla and then move it like a tire to make a roll.
Your yummy chicken fajita is ready.