Tabouli (tabbouleh) Salad recipe
Today in this post, I will let you Tabouli (tabbouleh) Salad recipe. My Jordanian friend Rose Almomini shares this Tabouli (tabbouleh) Salad recipe. You can also check her other Beef vegetables recipe.
From the day I have tried this Tabouli (tabbouleh) Salad recipe, I am in love with this Tabouli (tabbouleh) Salad. This is at least work but tastes amazing. All you need, to be little organized and well prepared to soak the bulgur if you want to try Tabouli (tabbouleh) Salad recipe.
You can also check Black Eyed Peas Salad Recipe. or
- Easy Fruit Salad
- Kidney beans salad
- Tabouli salad
- Russian salad
- Coleslaw salad
- Quick Quinoa salad
- Celery salad
- Chickpeas salad with lentils
Ingredients Tabouli (tabbouleh) Salad recipe
- ½ kg Parsley finely chopped
- 1 large lemon
- ½ cup Bulghur coarse (crushed wheat) (you can use quinoa also if do not have wheat (bourghul or bulgur)
- 1 medium-size tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 2 medium size cucumber (optional)
- 2 tablespoon chopped the spring onion
- 2-3 leaves of lettuce (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped mint leaves (you can also add little coriander)
- 1-cup olive oil
Directions Tabouli (tabbouleh) Salad recipe:
- Take ½ cup bulghur wash it and soak it in water and if the temperature is low, leave on kitchen counter otherwise you can leave for one day (24 hours) in the refrigerator.
- First of all drain water of Bulghur coarse and rinse properly.
- Take a large bowl and add Bulghur in it.
- Add chopped parsley and top it with cucumber, spring onions, lettuce and mix well with a spoon.
- Pour olive oil and mix well so everything will be well incorporated, refrigerate it until you will eat.
- Once you want to eat, add lemon juice and salt, mix well and enjoy.
- You can also sprinkle little black pepper if you like and add pomegranate.
- Do not add lemon and salt until you will eat Salad.
Note Tabouli (tabbouleh) Salad recipe:
- Soak the Bulghur coarse in water for one day to get them tender for the salad.
- If you want to prepare this Salad recipe quickly use quinoa or boil bulgur.