Waffles with Apple Recipe
You must have tried many waffles recipe but today in this post I am sharing waffles with apple recipe with cinnamon. I hope you will like it.
Ingredients Waffles with Apple Recipe
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ medium-sized apple shredded
- 2 tablespoon raisins (washed and rinsed)
- 2 tablespoon Sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoon butter (melted to add in the batter)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 medium size egg (room temperature)
- Pinch of baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla essence or apple essence
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon chocolate chips (optional)
- Oil for greasing waffles iron
Directions Waffles with Apples Recipe
- On medium-high flame place a pan and add ½ tablespoon of sugar and let it melt, once done, add cinnamon and shredded apple.
- Cook on low heat until the apples will be tender. Once done, turn off the heat and let it cool.
- Sift flour baking powder in a large bowl.
- Add milk and by continuous stirring make the batter by adding all listed ingredients and add the apple cinnamon and mix.
- Do not add all the milk all at once, add little by little and see how much consistency you need.
If you want a soft waffle then the liquid should be flowing quickly and if you need crunchy biscuit-like waffles ten the liquid should be less flowing and thick.
- As per instructions of the waffle-iron manual then add the mentioned quantity after greasing the waffles iron with oil.
- Cook until the steam will finish.
- Dish out and if you like, can save apple, sugar-cinnamon mixture and top it on waffles with apple recipe and enjoy.
You can top the waffles with fresh or whipped cream, honey, peanut butter, chocolate with any fruit and enjoy.