Three Ingredient Cookies with coconut
You must have tried coconut three ingredient cookies, but have you ever thought to try them at home? When I was a kid, even until now I simply cannot resist these lovely, crunchy cookies. Coconut three ingredient cookies may look hard but they are super easy with only three ingredients. I am sure, you will love them if you try the recipe.
This easy recipe was shared by Mrs. Ferdous AlHabib
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups coconut (shredded)
- Oil to grease the baking tray.
- Ice cream scoop to take your batter and put on a baking tray (optional, you can use a spoon too.)
- Spoon or fork to flatten the cookies
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees or gas oven on full.
- Please remember to wash your hands first with any available soap you have.
- Take a baking tray and line it with butter paper or simply grease it with oil.
- Now if you have a beater, take that out. If you do not have, then get ready, it is a bit work out.
- Take a large bowl, add the eggs to the boil, and beat them for 3-5 minutes until they will become foamy.
- Now slowly and gradually add your sugar little by little a spoon at a time and continue with your beating with beater or hand.
- Once you are done with all the sugar, you can see that the foamy liquid is in a bowl.
- You can also use a blender for this purpose, it will take less time than hands and the result will be better.
- Now add coconut and beat again for a couple of minutes, you can easily mix with a spoon as well.
- Leave the batter in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes. It will make it easy for you to handle. You can also directly add it to a baking tray and continue with baking, no issues. However, for me, I feel comfortable, if the batter is bit chilled.
- Grab your spoon or ice cream scoop then drop heaps of the batter on some distance and shape them with spoon or fork or your hand, if you want, otherwise, they are good looking in form of heap too.
- Now bake the cookies for 15 to 20 minutes in the oven.
- When the cookies turn little golden brown from edges it is the indication that they are done.
Take them out on a cooling rake or simply in a plate, leave for 10 minutes and then enjoy your tasty three ingredient cookies with coconut!!
Note: If you like, you can add any food color too, pink or orange are recommended.