Nutella Bread Recipe
Evening snack is a must in my house. My friend shared a great recipe for Chicken Sandwich cake, I will be trying it soon. But for now, tell me who is not fond of Nutella? I always search for Nutella Recipes no bake as my kids love Nutella. Then an idea clicked my mind. We spread it on bread slices, add it in desserts but today, I thought to hide it inside my bread and amaze my kids with the hidden taste. Let us see how to make Nutella Bread Recipe. The good thing is it’s no-bake Nutella Bread Recipe.
Ingredients Nutella Bread Recipe
- 4 tablespoon Nutella
For the dough of Nutella Bread Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup flour (to dust the bread)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup water (to knead the bread)
Directions Nutella Bread Recipe:
- Sift all purpose flour in a bowl add salt, oil, egg and knead with water. Add little quantity of water at a time and until you get the desired texture, keep kneading.
- Take a small piece of dough, make a ball and roll it with a rolling pin to make round tortilla type bread. Keep aside and in the same way make one more bread, almost equal to the first one.
- Now with a spoon, spread the Nutella on one of the bread.
- Pick the second bread and place it on top of first bread with a layer of Nutella. Press both loaves of bread together, you can use a rolling pin to roll little, so both the loaves of bread will be pressed together or use your hands to do it.
- Press the corners with the fork; you can make holes with fork all over the bread too. I just cut the edges.
- Place a frying pan on medium-high flame and add the bread to hot pan and let it cook from one side and then flip to the second and cook both sides.
if you like, you can also brush it with oil or ghee.
Your tasty Nutella Bread recipe is ready, Enjoy hot with tea or coffee.