Quinoa Dates Chocolate Balls
We are all familiar with the benefits of quinoa and Dates and today I thought to mix both and by adding my love chocolate make Quinoa Energy Balls Recipe. I hope you will like these Quinoa Energy Balls Recipe as I am in love with my Quinoa Energy Balls. Prepare them in advance and store in the refrigerator for a week and take out while going to college or for the job to give you instant energy.
This tasty and yummy Quinoa Energy Balls Recipe has been shared by my dear friend Ferdous Alhabib. As always, her recipe is a healthy recipe for a lot of benefits. Try and I am sure you will love this quick Quinoa Energy Balls Recipe and hope you will share with your friends too.
Ingredients Quinoa Energy Balls Recipe
- 1 cup quinoa boiled
- 1 cup dates (remove the seeds)
- 3 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 cup melted chocolate for coating
- 3 tablespoon Nuts
Directions Quinoa Energy Balls Recipe:
- Boil quinoa let it come at room temperature. It will take about 10 to 15 minutes, depending on the weather of your place.
- In a food processor add quinoa, dates and cocoa powder, nuts and then mix, until you will see that the mixture is coming together and leaving the processor walls.
- Stop the processor and then using your hands take small quantity or with an ice cream scoop medium-sized, take the batter and roll between the palms of your hands to make the ball.
- Once done. Coat some balls with melted chocolate and some with the cocoa powder.
- Let it rest for some time in the refrigerator to dry the chocolate coating and enjoy.
I hope you will try this easy peasy Quinoa Energy Balls Recipe and like it too.
- You can always have a variety of ingredients and the coating. You can add honey, shredded coconut, peanut butter, oats, maple syrup in the balls to enrich them as per your taste.
- The coating can be of white chocolate, shredded coconut, condensed milk, crushed nuts.
- You can add any one type of crush nut or a mixture of crushed nuts.