Lemon Pasta Recipe
Pasta with sweet corn and lemon.
Hello everyone, today I tried super easy Lemon Pasta Recipe but I loved the taste. Just few ingredients in this Lemon Pasta Recipe will amaze you with the taste.
Ingredients Lemon Pasta Recipe
- ½ pack Pasta
- 3-tablespoon oil
- 5 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 chicken breast fillet
- ½-cup sweet corn
- Salt, black pepper, chili flakes to taste
- 2 tablespoon chopped green coriander or 1 tablespoon chopped green onion (both can also be used)
- ¼-teaspoon Chinese salt (optional)
- ½ chicken cube you can use half-cup chicken stock too.
- 2-tablespoon lemon juice.
- Pinch of cumin seeds
Directions Lemon Pasta Recipe
- Boil ½ pack of pasta as per the package directions. Drain water and set aside.
- In 2-3 tablespoon of oil, Sauté 5 chopped garlic cloves.
- Cut chicken breast into small pieces and add in garlic, stir and cook until the chicken will change its color and will be tender.
- Then add sweet corn, and cook, sprinkle pinch of cumin seeds for aroma.
- Time to add Salt, black pepper, chili flakes and lemon, mix well, stir, and cook for 3 minutes.
- Now add boiled pasta and if you like add little amount of Chinese salt and ½ chicken cube. Just crush the chicken cube between your fingers and thumb and sprinkle on pasta.
- Cover the pot with a lid and cook for 3-4 minutes until the oil will shine, then sprinkle coriander or spring onion and serve hot.
- I did not add chicken today but normally I do.
- U can see overcooked pasta, as my gas cylinder finished when I was boiling pasta and it was left in water for long so got over cooked.
- You can add few vegetables you like.