Chinese Rice Recipe or Easy Fried Rice Recipe
Who likes the Easy Fried Rice Recipe or Chinese Rice? If you like it then you are at the right place as today I am going to show you how to make Easy Fried Rice Recipe in a simple way but enjoy great restaurant style taste.
I will be sharing Easy Fried Rice Recipe or Chinese Rice Recipe with detailed pictures so it will be easy for you to understand whole process. You can also have a loot at; vegetable rice, egg fried rice, Pea’s pilaf, chickpeas rice. If you want to give some natural color to rice then you can try Green Rice recipe. If you are fond of citrus rice then try Lemon Rice recipe. Let us see what the ingredients of Chinese Rice Recipe are?
Ingredients Easy Fried Rice Recipe
- 2 chicken breast pieces boiled and shredded
- 1 cup each bell pepper and carrot, cut into small cubes
- 2 cups rice boiled and cold
- ½ cup oil
- 1 chicken cube
- ½ cup cabbage thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce, if you like more, you can add
- 2 eggs (scrambled eggs)
- 2 tablespoon spring onion (optional, I normally add it but could not find it today)
Directions Easy Fried Rice Recipe
- Pour oil in a hot pan and then fry bell pepper and carrot until tender, it will take 3 minutes almost.
- Add chicken cube and then top it with shredded chicken, stir, mix and then add cabbage and cook for 3-5 minutes properly.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, soya sauce and vinegar; mix and let it cook for couple of minutes.
- Time to add scrambled egg and boiled rice; toss and mix, do not over mix as the rice will break, already the rice are cooked.
- Cover and let it cook on low flame for 5 minutes.
Note Easy Fried Rice Recipe
- While boiling the rice add pinch of salt, oil and ½ tablespoon of vinegar the rice will be shinning and will not be sticky.
- Never fully cook rice while boiling for Easy Fried Rice Recipe or Chinese Rice Recipe and biryani recipe. Rice should be 70-80% cooked as you have to cook them again after mixing rest of the ingredients.
- Do not over mix or cook vegetables they must be little crunchy.
- Yellow food color can also be added if you like.
Author: Zarnain Zainab
I have completed my Master in Botany and now doing Master of Education. I am a passionate girl who loves to cook and bake and share my recipes with others.
I am a member of many facebook groups where I upload my recipes and pictures, many try my recipe and always give me good feedback.
In many food groups of Pakistan, I am the trendsetter of baking fruit flavored cakes.
Now, I see many ladies following my footsteps, experimenting with fruit cake recipes and sharing their experiences and recipes.