Fruit cocktail recipe
Combination of juicy seasonal fruit and a refreshing mango or pineapple juice makes the Fruit cocktail recipe so refreshing and tasty treat. This Fruit cocktail recipe is a perfect topping for any ice cream flavor you are about to eat. You can also enjoy this Fruit cocktail recipe to give a sugary finish to your meal. You can add any fruits that are available cherries, berries etc. Fruit cocktail recipe can be prepared with the fruits that are available in shops. No need to add frozen fruits.
Ingredients Fruit cocktail recipe
- 1 medium sized mango cut into small cubes or chunks
- ½-cup fresh cream
- 2-tablespoon honey
- ½ cup chopped mixed nuts
- 1 medium sized apple chopped
- 2 medium sized banana sliced
- ½-cup pineapple chunks
- 1 medium sized kiwi cut into small pieces
- 3 medium sized pear chopped
- 4 plum chopped
- 1 peach chopped
- 2 cups mango or pineapple juice
Directions Fruit cocktail recipe
- In a large bowl, wash all the fruits properly. Soak them in water with a tablespoon of vinegar and let it sit for 5 minutes then drain water and rinse it.
- If you prefer peel the skin of apples, pear, peach and plum but I never peel the skin, they add nutrients to our food and color to our Fruit cocktail recipe. Now chop all of the fruits.
- Peel the skin of kiwi, banana and pineapple and chop them in small chunks.
- Chop mixed nuts. I have added almond, walnuts, pistachio and cashew you can also add shredded coconut, pecan etc.
- Take a large bowl add all chopped fruits, pour the juice, mix well.
- Sprinkle the chopped nuts on top.
- Place the bowl in refrigerator for half an hour before serving.
I am sure you will love this simple and quick Fruit cocktail recipe.
- Try to add different fruits that are available. I always try to get fresh seasonal fruits and not the stored ones.
- You can add color to Fruit cocktail by adding some strawberries, cherries.
- If you like, you can also add pinch of salt and black pepper to give a spicy twist to sweet taste to your fruits.
- The fruits that change color like, banana, apple, and pear always cut them at the end but once your pour the juice they will not change color.