Easy spaghetti recipe
Let us see how to prepare easy spaghetti recipe that is colorful like a rainbow, appealing, and tempting for the kids. My daughter came up a demand of rainbow spaghetti recipe and I though who will be taking a lot of time and coloring the spaghetti and then letting her enjoy it after much heard work. Then I thought to come up with an easy spaghetti recipe that will have all the colors in it. I searched my refrigerator and took out all the vegetables I had to add some colors to the easy spaghetti recipe. Please also check yummy spaghetti recipe.
Ingredients easy spaghetti recipe
- ½-packet spaghetti (boil until tender and then drain the water and set aside)
- ½ cup julienned Bell pepper different colors (I added red, yellow, orange and green)
- 1 medium sized cucumber cut into thin strips
- 1/2 medium sized onion cut into thin slices
- 1 medium sized chicken breast cut into thin strips
- ½ medium sized carrot cut into thin strips.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½-teaspoon sugar
- 2-tablespoon oil
- ½-teaspoon lemon juice
- 1-teaspoon hot sauce (optional)
Directions easy spaghetti recipe
- Place a wok on medium heat, add oil and let it warm. Add sliced onion and sauté for couple of minutes until translucent.
- Add the chicken and sprinkle salt and pepper and hot sauce, mix and cook until the chicken will be done.
- Time to add all the vegetables bell peppers, cucumber, carrot then sauté for couple of minutes and add sugar so the vegetables will not change the color and the color will be nice and sharp.
- Once the vegetables are tender add boiled spaghetti, mix with light hands and cover on medium-heat for 2 minutes.
Open the lid, mix the ingredients, then close the lid, and turn down the flame to the lowest level and let cook until the oil will shine 4-6 minutes. Once or twice, stir it.
Dish out and enjoy warm tasty and easy spaghetti recipe. I am sure kids will love this colorful treat.
You can add other vegetables like; cabbage, peas etc.