Cucumber Salad Recipe
I love to add salads to my food. I am all the trying different types of salads. Now my kids are in love with the salads that they hardly take lunch without salads. Always add different ingredients of your choice and get the taste, you like most. You can also check few other recipes for salads.
Ingredients Cucumber Salad Recipe
- 3 large cucumber
- 1 tin Red kidney beans
- A handful of sliced Olives (i have used black)
- 1/2 tin Sweetcorn Optional
- 1 medium shredded carrot
- 3 lettuce leaves chopped
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoon White vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Pinch of cumin
- 1 sliced lemon to garnish.
Directions Cucumber Salad Recipe.
- In a bowl cut cucumbers as you like.
- Drain water of kidney beans, rinse and wash then put in a strainer to remove extra water. If you are boiling to make tender then also remove water.
- Boil sweet corn to make them tender or use the tin. Then drain, rinse and remove water with a strainer.
- In a small bowl mix vinegar, salt, black pepper, lemon zest and a pinch of cumin. This is dressing for cucumber salad recipe, set aside.
- Now add all the ingredients; cucumber, kidney beans, sweetcorns(if using), lettuce carrot, olives in a bowl, toss to mix well.
- Pour dressing and stir and mix well.
- Your tasty Cucumber Salad Recipe is ready. You can chill in a refrigerator and enjoy.
Note Cucumber Salad
- Green mint or coriander leaves can also be added.