Chicken Sandwich recipe
I am sharing with you a picture of my breakfast. You know pancakes are easy to make and have the same recipe. Today I want to show you how to make a chicken sandwich. This is a simple chicken sandwich recipe. You can say that best chicken sandwich recipe ever.
You can always try to add few more ingredients like sweet corns, bell peppers etc. Try to experiment and adjust the recipe to your taste.
This great recipe is shared by my lovely friend Bushra Nasir. She is an amazing math teacher, exceptional cook, and a great life partner of her husband. You can check her few more recipes;
Daal Makhani recipe
Lettuce Salad Recipe
Ingredients Chicken Sandwich recipe
- Chicken breast ½
- Salt, black pepper to taste
- Chili flakes ¼ teaspoon
- Coriander powder ½ teaspoon
- Coriander leaves chopped 1 tablespoon
- Mint leaves chopped 2-3
- Potato medium sized ½
- Bread slices 4-6 (any type simple or brown)
Directions Simple Chicken Sandwich Recipe
- Boil chicken with a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Place another pan on medium heat and boil a potato. Peel potato and mash it in a bowl.
- In another bowl shred the boiled chicken.
- Add 1/8 teaspoon black pepper powder.
- Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes, add 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder, chopped coriander leaves and mint leaves.
- Add 1/2 medium potato (mashed).
- Mixed well then use a sandwich maker to make sandwiches.
- I usually use brown bread but this time used normal bread, you can use any that you like or use.
- Your easy and simple Sandwich is ready.
- Enjoy with any dip of your choice with a hot cup of coffee.