Today I tried most amazing Chicken roast and thought to share the recipe with all of you. Though you will be making the roast with a lot of recipes and will be reading as well. But I can bet, if you try this, you will remember this as best recipe for the roast ever.
I hope you will love this creamy juicy chicken roast. My kids were drooling after having the nice aroma from the oven.
We all simply lick the plate 🙂
My kids and I loved this roast. Can you see that small hand creeping in 🙂
Ingredients for Chicken Roast:
- 4 chicken large pieces (I took legs and thighs)
- 6 cloves of garlic (finely chopped or paste)
- ½ inch piece of ginger (finely chopped or paste)
- 2 tablespoon yogurt
- 2 tablespoon fresh cream
- Black pepper (according to taste)
- Salt (according to taste)
½ teaspoon Cumin/ coriander powder each
- ¼ teaspoon paprika powder
- 2 tablespoon oil for frying
- Pinch of red chili flakes
- Pinch of tamarind powder (optional)
How to Prepare Creamy juicy Chicken Roast?
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Centigrade
- Clean and rinse the chicken pieces well and leave in strainer for about 3 minutes to drain excess water
- Make deep vertical cuts on both sides of chicken pieces by holding all pieces horizontally.
- In a pan add ginger and garlic and by occasional mixing let it turns golden.
- Add chicken pieces and mix it with garlic ginger and let cook for 4-5 minutes on low flame.
- Now take out the chicken on a plate and let the excess oil go out.
- In a large bowl add all spices with fresh cream and yogurt. Now add chicken pieces to this batter and mix well to coat chicken pieces properly with the batter.
- Let it marinate for about half hour. If you are in hurry you can directly bake it no need to marinate but you know, marination will give a chance to all spices get inside chicken to give you an amazing taste with each bite.
- Well now line your baking tray with an aluminum foil and place chicken pieces and also cover with an aluminum foil.
- Let it cook in the oven for 5-6 minutes and then remove the covering foil and let it bake for about 10 minutes.
- Take you’re the tray from an oven, let it cool, take out chicken roast pieces on a plate and serve it hot.