Chicken Samosa Recipe:
If you are thinking how to make best Chicken Samosa, then you are in the right place. In this post, I will share with you my Chicken Samosa Recipe with potatoes. You can add any stuffing you want in Chicken Samosa Recipe. They are a must-have in Ramadan specially and normally when we are out we love to enjoy them from street hawkers 🙂
Samosa Pastry sheets Ingredients :
- 100g Flour
- ½-teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1.5 tablespoon oil or ghee or butter
- Salt to taste
- Pinch of baking powder
- ½-cup Warm water
How to make Samosa Sheets Dough:
- Mix 100g of flour, ½-teaspoon cumin seeds, 1.5table spoon oil (ghee) salt a pinch, baking powder a pinch and warm water as required to knead.
- It should not be a tough dough nor loose type.
- Put it to rest for at least an hour before making little balls.
- Cover it with damp cloth to avoid cracks.
- Roll on a clean surface using little flour dust and cut into 2 halves!
Chicken potato masala ingredients:
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 2 large potatoes
- 1 medium sized tomato
- Salt to taste
- Red Chili to taste (you can add black pepper or paprika powder too)
- ½-teaspoon Dry coriander powder
- 1 medium-size green chili (finely chopped, you can increase as per your taste)
- 1 teaspoon allspice powder (Garam masala)
Directions Chicken Samosa Recipe:
- In a pan add 2 tablespoon oil – 2 large potatoes cut into thin cubes,1 tomato, salt, red chili powder, dry coriander whole seeds, and cook until tender.
- Add boiled chicken, green chilies and allspice powder (Garam masala) and cook for another 5 to 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle fresh coriander n let it cool.
- Fill in the mixture in samosa pastry sheets and fry over medium heat.
Enjoy hot with tea or coffee. You can also eat Chicken Samosa with green sauce or ketchup.
Note Chicken Samosa Recipe:
You can add green peas, carom seeds, cashew or roasted peanuts to enhance the flavor and also finely chopped bell pepper or cauliflower.
Author: Sadia Shabbir
I am an artist who loves peace n colors. I present my creative skills through my passions.