Dinner Rolls Recipe
You will be astonished after experiencing the softness and fluffiness of the Dinner Rolls. Effortlessly they turn out perfect. These fluffy and soft dinner rolls are perennial favorites of my family.
Ingredients Dinner Rolls Recipe
- 3 cup all-purpose flour (maida)
- 1 medium-sized egg
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- Baking powder a pinch
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup milk
- For egg wash
- 1 small egg
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoon melted butter to apply on buns when they will be ready.
Directions Dinner Rolls Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 Degrees.
- Grease one circular pan with oil and set aside.
- Heat up the milk in a saucepan until it will be lukewarm.
- Add sugar and mix until the sugar will dissolve properly in the milk.
- Break one egg into milk and mix well then add yeast and leave the mixture for few minutes.
- In another large bowl sieve all-purpose flour and baking powder.
- Pour milk and using a spoon or spatula mix the ingredients well. The mixture will be sticky.
- Now apply a little amount of melted butter on your palm and start kneading the bread, continue to do so until you will use all butter and the dough will no longer remain sticky.
- Cover the dough with the wet towel and let it rise for a couple of hours, depends on external temperature.
- Punch down the dough, knead for a couple of minutes, and divide the dough into 12 equal parts.
- Pick each part and roll to make a ball. Place all the balls in greased pan. Leave some space between balls, as they will swell again.
- Cover and leave for 15-30 minutes to proof again.
- Take another bowl and whisk egg and two tablespoon milk together apply egg wash on all the rolls.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and bake for 10 to 15 min then apply butter to keep buns soft.
Your tasty Dinner Rolls Recipe is ready, Enjoy!