Quick and Easy Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
Today I will share with you Easy Homemade Strawberry ice cream recipe. When you have basic technique of making recipes, then you can easily change the ingredient or flavoring and create a new taste for yourself. If is easy to make homemade Strawberry Ice Cream, than to go in market in this hot weather just to pick Strawberry Ice Cream. The ingredients of Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream are simple and you may have come across my other recipe of chocolate ice cream. If not yet please check recipe of Chocolate ice cream.
Ingredients Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream:
- 500 ml heavy whipping,
- 200 ml Condensed milk,
- 1 tsp. Strawberry essence
- Strawberry purée (as desired, i have added 1 -cup of puree)
- 2 drops of Food color (if using powdered color then just a pinch. I will suggest you to use liquid food color)
- Airtight container
- Cling paper
Directions Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream:
- Take a bowl and whip the cream until soft peak are formed. It will take 6-7 minutes in stand mixer and hand mixer will take more time until 10 minutes or more depending upon the efficiency and speed of your hand mixer.
- Time to add strawberry essence; give it a quick mix with spatula.
- Pour condense milk and mix with very soft hands.
- Add strawberry purée🍓(check below) and the food strawberry color, mix all.
- Put the mixture in an airtight box cover with cling paper.
- Keep in freezer and freeze for 6 hours, it is recommended to freeze overnight🍓🍓
- Open the airtight jar, scoop out your tasty homemade strawberry ice cream and top it with more strawberries or even you can add strawberry puree and enjoy. Is not it mouthwatering?
How to make Strawberry Puree?
Fruit sauces always add extra flavor to your dish. They can be prepared with least effort, just put everything in blender and process but the nutritions and taste they bring do not need any explanation.
To prepare Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe you need strawberry puree, it is simple to make it but use unsweetened strawberries to make the strawberry puree.
- If you do not have strawberry puree then take 10-15 strawberries.
- Put them in blender, add ¼ cup of water, and process them to get fine paste.
- Now add some sugar according to your taste and then mix or blend again, until the sugar will dissolve completely in pureed strawberries.
- You can also add a spoon of lemon if you like.
- You can use this puree to the ice cream, or enjoy with bread or pancake.
- This strawberry puree can be refrigerated for almost a week in an airtight jar.
- If you have frozen strawberries then thaw them properly before making strawberry puree.
You can always skip the addition of water and can go only with strawberries, suagr and lemon juice to prepare strawberry puree.
This recipe will make almost 1000ml or 1 liter of Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe.
Will you be trying this Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe soon?
Author: Zarnain Zainab
I have completed my Master in Botany and now doing Master of Education. I am a passionate girl who loves to cook and bake and share my recipes with others.
I am a member of many facebook groups where I upload my recipes and pictures, many try my recipe and always give me good feedback.
In many food groups of Pakistan, I am the trendsetter of baking fruit flavored cakes.
Now, I see many ladies following my footsteps, experimenting with fruit cake recipes and sharing their experiences and recipes.