Macarons without Almond Flour recipe
You can also say FRENCH MACRON WITH COCONUT FLOUR or NO ALMOND FLOUR MACRONS.
Hello Lovely bakers!
Today I am going to show you a super recipe for macarons; Macarons without Almond Flour. Normally macarons are prepared using almond flour but the substitute of almond flour is coconut flour which u can make easily at home just by fine grinding of desiccated coconut. 💗
Macarons are prepared with two methods:
- One method is French, which I have made, and this method is easy,
- Another method is Italian macrons recipe; In which the temperature is very important.
Ingredients of French Macrons;
- 2 Egg whites,
- 1-cup fine castor sugar,
- ¾ cup coconut flour/almond flour,
- Color of your choice,
Directions for Macarons without Almond Flour
- First, beat the egg whites until soft peaks/creamy.
- Then add food color, fold dry ingredients in egg whites.
- Put batter in a piping bag with simple round nozzle/simply cut tip of the bag.
- Draw small circles of your desired diameter on baking sheet/butter paper with any cap etc.
- Now with smooth pressure on piping bag add batter on the circles.
- Tap the baking tray on the workstation to remove any air bubbles.
- Let the batter be a bit dry for at least 30 min.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 150 for 12-15 min.
- Once out the oven let then cool down. Once cool to half the macarons add any frosting of your choice; it can be cream cheese/buttercream, Nutella etc.
- Then cover these with remaining half macarons.
- I did the filling with buttercream.
- Your tasty Macarons without Almond Flour recipe is ready. Leave them for a day or overnight to set properly and use the next day, the taste will be amazing when the macarons will be set. However, if you cannot control yourself then try Macarons without Almond Flour right now if you are done with them. 💐💐💐
Author: Zarnain Zainab
I have completed my Master in Botany and now doing Master of Education. I am a passionate girl who loves to cook and bake and share my recipes with others.
I am a member of many facebook groups where I upload my recipes and pictures, many try my recipe and always give me good feedback.
In many food groups of Pakistan, I am the trendsetter of baking fruit flavored cakes.
Now, I see many ladies following my footsteps, experimenting with fruit cake recipes and sharing their experiences and recipes.