Homemade Sugar Sprinkles
Like me, you may never have thought that we can have Homemade Sugar Sprinkles. So mow you will be thinking how to make sugar sprinkles at home. I will tell you today in this post an easy way to prepare your own Homemade Sugar Sprinkles
Sugar Sprinkles are sweet and colorful. They are available in different types and shapes like tiny or even big. Sugar Sprinkles are mostly used to decorate cakes, biscuits, ice cream, and desserts etc. You can add sprinkle in your cake batter to make it colorful. The most amazing thing about sugar sprinkles is that u can add any essence to it, and also any liquid color.
Some people and especially kids love to eat sugar sprinkles and they are not cheap so why not try homemade sugar sprinkles recipe.
Ingredients Homemade Sugar Sprinkles:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg white
- Water as required.
- Few drops of any essence of your choice; vanilla/strawberry.
- Few drops of liquid food color of your choice, you can also have different food colors
- 1 sheet of Baking paper/butter paper.
- Piping bag/ziplock bag, u can use small round nozzle for good result.
Directions Homemade Sugar Sprinkles:
- In a bowl take powdered sugar, add egg white to it, mix nicely.
- Add any essence of your choice and water until it becomes in a required consistency.
- At this point add color.
- Mix it well; pour the liquid into a bag.
- Cut the tip of the bag, draw straight lines on a baking sheet.
- Let it dry for almost 5-6 hours r until completely dry. Depends on the temperature.
- Crush lightly r cut with knife, keep in an airtight jar and add them where ever you want❤❤❤
This was my first try at making Homemade Sugar Sprinkles, the taste was amazing and I have already used them for different desserts and cakes. They are doing great. I tried on little bigger size, next time I will go for a smaller nozzle as it was a test. They turned out amazing so though to share with you this easy recipe of Homemade Sugar Sprinkles. I hope you will try and your Homemade Sugar Sprinkles will turn great.
Author: Zarnain Zainab
I have completed my Master in Botany and now doing Master of Education. I am a passionate girl who loves to cook and bake and share my recipes with others.
I am a member of many facebook groups where I upload my recipes and pictures, many try my recipe and always give me good feedback.
In many food groups of Pakistan, I am the trendsetter of baking fruit flavored cakes.
Now, I see many ladies following my footsteps, experimenting with fruit cake recipes and sharing their experiences and recipes.