Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta recipe
In this post, I will share creamy chicken alfredo pasta recipe. You will be delighted to enjoy Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta recipe. It is quite filling and the juiciness in your mouth will be long lasting. It has sizzling taste with astounding flavors. Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta recipe is absolutely a yummy dish for your cravings. You can enjoy it hot with a spoon or with garlic bread or croutons.
Ingredients Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta recipe
- Fettuccine pasta 1 packet
- Boneless Chicken ½ kg , cubed
- Mushrooms 1 cup sliced
- Cooking cream 1 pack
- White Flour (Maida) 4 tablespoon
- Mozzarella Cheese ½ cup, grated
- Parmesan cheese (optional) 1 cup
- Onions 1 medium sized, sliced
- Salt, black, white pepper, to taste
- Oil for cooking
- Herbs like Oregano, Thyme or Basil
- Coriander or parsley, finely chopped, 2 tablespoon
Directions Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta recipe:
- In a large pot add water and boil it, add pinch of salt and then add pasta and boil, until tender.
- Place a wok or pan on fire and heat up oil and sauté onion, once the onion are translucent add coriander, chicken, and fry until chicken will turn white. Keep it aside.
- In another pan add white flour and roast it dry for 4-5 seconds, now add ½ cup of water and cook by continuously stirring so no lumps form. Continue until you get a smooth white sauce. Now add cream while stirring constantly. Do not add all cream at once; it may turn into curd, little by little at a time. You can also adjust the quantity of cream as per your taste. Depends on how much creamy you want.
- Add Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese to creamy mixture so it will become thick. Use whisker so no lumps form.
- Season your creamy mixture with salt, pepper (black or white) as per taste, stir and cook for couple of minutes.
- Time to add chicken in creamy mixture, add and stir for few minutes.
- Then add boiled pasta and mix well.
- Now add mushrooms, mix, cover and let cook for few minutes.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning like oregano, thyme, basil etc, cover and let it simmer on low heat for few minutes.
- Enjoy your creamy chicken fettuccine alfredo recipe.
Note chicken fettuccine alfredo recipe:
- You can also use 2 tablespoon of grated Cheddar cheese in this fettuccine alfredo recipe
- Paprika powder, to taste can be used in this easy chicken alfredo recipe
- Olives can also be added.
- Sliced chicken sausages can also be used.
- You can add cream cheese to make fettuccine alfredo with cream cheese.
- Garlic powder will add a nice aromatic twist to creamy alfredo pasta.
- You can change chicken with shrimps to make fettuccine alfredo with shrimp