Coconut Cake Recipe
You must have tried many cake recipes but today I will show you Coconut Cake Recipe. You can make any cake following Coconut Cake Recipe basic ingredients and change the coconut with any fruit of your choice. I hope you will love this Coconut Cake Recipe as it is very simple, easy and quick.
You can add all the ingredients in a mug and then make a microwave mug Coconut Cake Recipe of your own. Just add one tablespoon of all-purpose flour in that case and pinch of baking powder.
You can also have a look at some of my other creations like the recipe of an eggless cake or Easy Pineapple cake, Orange cake, Lemon cake, No-bake biscuit cake or simple tea cake If you want to have some quick cake for teatime then try our microwave colorful cake or cookies microwave mug cake or microwave simple cake or microwave chocolate cake. One of my friends has shared coffee caramel cake, Easy marble cake, Chocolate cake, as well. In healthy cakes range, we have for you oatmeal muffins, Flourless dates cake or Eggless chocolate cake or Coffeecake recipe.
I hope you will like Coconut Cake Recipe and give it a try.
Ingredients Coconut Cake Recipe
- 3 medium-sized eggs,
- 1 cup all-purpose flour,
- 1 cup sugar (to taste)
- ½ cup oil,
- ½ cup milk,
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut,
- 1 teaspoon baking powder,
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2-3 tablespoon of any jam of your choice
Directions Coconut Cake Recipe
- In a large bowl beat eggs and sugar until creamy.
- Add vanilla essence and oil and beat again.
- Slowly pour milk and beat until everything will be mixed properly.
- Fold sifted all purpose flour, baking powder, and coconut.
- Pour the batter into a greased baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 for 20-30 mins. (Time depends on, it can vary)
- After ten minutes, prick the cake with a toothpick to have an idea if the cake is ready or needs more time.
- When the cake will be baked take it out and let it cool on a rake or in pan then apply little jam on the cake and sprinkle coconut so coconut will be set on the cake.
Enjoy super yummy coconut cake.
Author: Zarnain Zainab
I have completed my Master in Botany and now doing Master of Education. I am a passionate girl who loves to cook and bake and share my recipes with others.
I am a member of many facebook groups where I upload my recipes and pictures, many try my recipe and always give me good feedback.
In many food groups of Pakistan, I am the trendsetter of baking fruit flavored cakes.
Now, I see many ladies following my footsteps, experimenting with fruit cake recipes and sharing their experiences and recipes.