Chocolate Surprise Cake Recipe
Chocolate cake recipe
Chocolate surprise cake recipe will really give you a surprise as it is simple to make but the taste is great. You will love it and will be making it again.
Ingredients Chocolate Surprise Cake Recipe
- Eggs 3 medium sized room temperature
- Caster sugar 150g
- Vanilla essence 1 teaspoon
- Vegetable oil 125ml
- All purpose flour 150g
- Baking powder 1 teaspoon
- Cocoa powder 1.5 tablespoon
- Milk 125ml
For Chocolate Ganache Chocolate cake recipe
- Cooking chocolate 100g
- Cream 100g or cream cheese
Garnish Chocolate cake recipe
- Whipping cream 250g
- Fresh berries
Directions Cake recipe
- Prepare a pan (bundt) if required or use the non-stick pan and if you like to grease it.
- Preheat your oven to 180*C.
- Beat 3 eggs and add 150g of caster sugar – beat again for about 4 min.
- Add vanilla essence 1 teaspoon. Add 125 ml of vegetable oil slowly into the mixture.
- In a separate bowl sieve 150g of flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1.5 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- Now gradually add dry ingredients in the egg batter alternating with 125ml of milk. When it’s combined well pour the mixture into the pan and bake at 180*C for 40 min.
- Take 100 g of cooking chocolate and 100 g of cream – heat it together and make the ganache.
- Make a tunnel-like opening near the sides of the cake – fill in whipped cream and fresh berries.
- Pour over ganache.
Your lovely chocolate cake, precisely speaking Chocolate Surprise Cake Recipe is ready. Enjoy
Author: Sadia Shabbir
I am an artist who loves peace n colors. I present my creative skills through my passions.