Vanilla Celebration Cake Recipe or Vanilla Cake Recipe with Fresh Strawberries
In this post, I will show you how to make beautiful and tasty Vanilla Celebration Cake Recipe or Vanilla Cake Recipe with Fresh Strawberries. This Vanilla Celebration Cake Recipe has few steps for the preparation. You have to bake a cake, then whip the cream, then melt chocolate and prepare the chocolate lace and finally assembling the cake. Try to prepare the lace of Vanilla Celebration Cake Recipe in different colors or maybe white and brown melting white and brown chocolate chips or chocolates.
You can have a look on few of my other cakes here;
Ingredients Vanilla Celebration Cake Recipe.
- Egg yolks 4
- 4 Egg White
- All purpose flour 113g
- Pinch of salt
- Baking powder 1 teaspoon
- Orange juice 90ml ( you can use any juice of your choice)
- Vanilla essence 1 teaspoon
- Oil 60ml
- Sugar 150g (125g + 25g)
- Chocolate chips 1 cup
- Strawberries handful (cut from the middle or as you prefer)
- Whipping cream as required (or Cream cheese 2 cups + Melted butter ½ cup)
- Any Syrup or milk to moist the cake layers
Directions Vanilla Cake Recipe
- Beat together egg yolks, sifted all-purpose flour, a pinch of salt, baking powder, vanilla essence, orange juice (or any other you like), oil and sugar 125 g until you will have a smooth batter.
- In another bowl beat egg whites with sugar 25g until thick batter consistency will be attained. Mix the two batters in the same bowl and using a spatula give both batters a nice and slow mix.
- Pour the vanilla cake recipe batter into the greased pan and bake @180 C for 40 min. Time may vary depending on external temperature and efficiency of your oven.
- Once the cake is ready, let it cool down for half to one hour and cut the layers.
- Beat cream and butter together and set aside. If you are using whipping cream no need to add butter just whip it until soft peaks will form.
- Arrange the cake layers with adding syrup to each other and apply a thick layer of cream and fresh strawberries.
- Prepare chocolate lace by melting chocolate chip or any cooking chocolate of your choice in the microwave or double boiler.
- Fill the piping bag with melted chocolate and fix a butter paper on the kitchen counter of the smooth surface by putting tape at the edges.
- Now using a piping bag, make any pattern on the butter paper and then let sit the chocolate for five minutes.
- Remove the tape from the corners and then slowly pick the lace and apply it to the cake.
- Press the lace with the cake slowly and gently so it will stick with the cream.
Place the cake in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours then remove the butter paper from the lace. If you feel easy then you can remove the butter paper before as well.
- Your Vanilla Celebration Cake Recipe is ready.
- At the end top the vanilla cake with fresh strawberries and enjoy with a cup of coffee or tea.
Author: Sadia Shabbir
I am an artist who loves peace n colors. I present my creative skills through my passions.