Vanilla cake Recipe with chocolate lace
You may have come across my other cakes too. If not, let me give you few links to check my other cakes. I am an artist and love to create art not only on canvas but try to make my food and cakes look beautiful too. I try to make each of my creation as my masterpiece. Though I am in the process of learning and try hard to learn new techniques to share with you amazing recipes. In this post, I will be showing you how to make Vanilla cake recipe with Chocolate lace.
I also sell my cakes and food and if you ever happen to be in Multan you can contact me and order a cake or any other food item if you want to try it.
Ingredients Vanilla cake Recipe with chocolate lace
- All purpose flour 113g
- Caster sugar 150g
- Baking powder 1 teaspoon
- Salt a pinch
- Water 90ml
- Instant coffee 1 teaspoon
- Oil 60 ml
- Egg yolks 4
- Vanilla essence 1 tablespoon
- Egg Whites 4
- Cream 1 pack ( depends on how much you use)
- Chocolate 150g (depends on your design, how much you need)
- Butter paper
Directions Vanilla cake Recipe with chocolate lace
- Preheat oven to 180C and line your baking pan with a butter paper – do not grease the sides.
- In a bowl add flour, 125g of caster sugar, baking powder, a pinch of salt, mix and sieve well.
- Now add 90 ml of water diluted with 1 tsp of coffee (instant) and 60 ml oil and 4 egg yolks and 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence. Beat well for 2 min.
- In another bowl take 4 egg whites and whip them until very soft peaks, add 25g of caster sugar and continue beating till firm peaks.
- Fold this mixture into yolk mixture slowly and gradually.
- Pour the Vanilla cake recipe mixture into the pan and bake for 30-40 min or until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Invert the pan immediately and let it cool.
- Once the cake is at room temp take out the cake from the pan and slice it into 2 or 3 layers.
- Arrange the cake in layers and cover it with the cream.
- On butter-paper make any design with chocolate and let it become semi-hard and then wrap it around the cake.
- Put it in the refrigerator and let the chocolate lace become hard.
- Remove the paper and arrange chocolate flower on top or garnish as you like.
Your tasty Vanilla cake recipe with chocolate lace is ready, enjoy the cake with friends or family with a hot cup of coffee.
Author: Sadia Shabbir
I am an artist who loves peace n colors. I present my creative skills through my passions.