Tasty waffles with Apple, Carrot and Sesame Seeds
During the weekend, we start our morning with some nice breakfast. My call most of the time is waffles. I am always experimenting with simple waffles recipe of changing the taste. You can check the recipes of waffles here;
- Easy Waffles Recipe
- If you need spicy waffles then try; Waffle iron omelet
- Here is healthy waffles recipe with whole wheat.
In this post, I will share Tasty Waffles Recipe with Apple and Sesame Seeds, I hope you will try and like it. I hope Tasty Waffles Recipe with Apple and Sesame Seeds will be your favorite.
Ingredients Waffles with Apple
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 medium-sized egg (room temperature)
- ¾ medium-sized apple shredded
- ½ medium sized carrot shredded
- 2 tablespoon raisins (washed and rinsed)
- 2 tablespoon crushed Almonds
- 2 tablespoon shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon milk powder
- 2 tablespoon semolina flour
- 2 tablespoon Sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil (to add in the batter, you can use any oil if you do not have sesame oil)
- 1 cup milk
- Pinch of baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla essence
- Oil for greasing waffles iron
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds (add half in batter and half to sprinkle on top while making waffles in the waffle iron)
Directions Waffles with Apple and sesame seeds
- Sift flour, semolina flour, milk powder, baking powder.
- Take a large bowl and add all the ingredients in the bowl one by one.
- Add milk and by continuous stirring make the batter.
- Do not add all the milk all at once, add little by little and see how much consistency you need.
If you want a soft waffle then the liquid should be flowing quickly and if you need crunchy biscuit-like waffles ten the liquid should be less flowing and thick.
- Heat up your waffle iron and brush it with oil, as per directions of your waffle iron, add some batter on a waffle iron and using a spoon or spatula spread it everywhere.
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds and close the lid of the waffle iron and let it cook until the steam will finish completely.
- My waffle iron takes at least 10 minutes to cook the pair of waffles as I want crunchy waffles.
Enjoy Tasty Waffles Recipe with Apple and Sesame Seeds with hot tea or coffee. It can be your lovely breakfast or an evening snack as well. Make ahead and refrigerate for kids. If you feel like eating, Tasty Waffles Recipe with Apple and Sesame Seeds microwave for few seconds and enjoy the great taste up to a week.
- You can top the waffles with sesame with honey, peanut butter, chocolate with any fruit and enjoy.
- If you like, you can always roast sesame seeds to add more taste and aroma in waffles
- you can add chocolate chips as well in the batter.