Cheese Balls Recipe
You may have tried many Cheese Balls Recipe but today, I will show you very simple Cheese Balls Recipe. You can always change some ingredients or add more to adjust the taste. I have another great recipe for you oatmeal meatballs recipe or have a look at vegetable balls recipe.
Ingredients Cheese Balls Recipe
- 2 large potatoes (boiled and peeled)
- 1 chicken fillet (boiled and shredded)
- Salt and red pepper, black pepper (to taste)
- Green coriander (finely chopped 1 tablespoon)
- ¼ teaspoon carom seeds (ajwain)
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1-cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ teaspoon cumin powder
- ½ teaspoon roasted cumin seeds
- 2 green chilies (crush them to make the paste)
- 1 medium size egg
- Oil for frying
Directions Cheese Balls Recipe
- Hold boiled potatoes then peel and mash them properly until nice and creamy.
- Shred the chicken them nicely.
- Transfer potatoes and shredded chicken to a large bowl and add spices of your choice. I am using salt, ground green chilies, green coriander, red chili powder, garam masala, cumin powder, roasted cumin, and black pepper and carom seeds.
- Mix all the ingredients well with your hand or a spoon or spatula so everything is well incorporated.
- Now take a small amount of the mixture in your hand, press with your palm to make a ball then press your thumb in the ball to make a hole and fill that hole with any cheese of your choice; cream or shredded or cubed mozzarella. I am using mozzarella. Now fill the hole with cheese and add little more mixture on top to close the hole properly.
- By rolling the mixture in your hands, make a ball. Continue with all the batter and place balls on a plate.
- Whisk one egg and dip the balls in the egg to coat them nicely with egg.
- Place a frying pan or wok on medium-high flame and add oil to fry.
- Once the oil is warm enough add your balls, 2-3 at a time so you can easily handle them.
- When light brown from one side change the side or you can gradually move them as they are balls, they will go round and round and can be nicely fried.
- Take out the Cheese Balls on an absorbent paper to remove excess oil.
- Serve hot with any dip of your choice, great snack for tea time and kids will love it too, you can place an ice cream stick in them to make lollipop shape to get the attention of kids.
Note Cheese Balls Recipe
In Cheese Balls Recipe you can also roll the cheese balls in bread crumbs after coating them with egg.
You can also use the cubes of cream cheese in Cheese Balls Recipe.
Author: Zarnain Zainab
I have completed my Master in Botany and now doing Master of Education. I am a passionate girl who loves to cook and bake and share my recipes with others.
I am a member of many facebook groups where I upload my recipes and pictures, many try my recipe and always give me good feedback.
In many food groups of Pakistan, I am the trendsetter of baking fruit flavored cakes.
Now, I see many ladies following my footsteps, experimenting with fruit cake recipes and sharing their experiences and recipes.