Roasted Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
If you have guests you rush to your refrigerator to serve them. Thanks to your kids you have nothing with you to serve guests but a pack of uncooked chicken drumsticks in your freezer. Maybe you are thinking, what to do with these drumsticks quickly? I have very quick Roasted Chicken Drumsticks Recipe for you.
Ingredients Roasted Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
- Chicken drumsticks 6-8 wash and remove skin
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Allspice powder 1/2 tablespoon
- Red chili flakes ¼ teaspoon
- Garam masala ½ tablespoons
- Coriander powder ½ teaspoon
- Cardamom powder ¼ teaspoon
- Cinnamon powder ¼ teaspoon
- 1 medium-sized onion peel skin
- Tomato 1 medium sized whole
- Medium sized potatoes 1 peel and divide into two
- Oil 4 tablespoon ( 2+2 separated)
- Buttermilk or milk or cooking cream ½ cup
- Garlic cloves 4-6 slices
- Cumin ½ teaspoons
Directions Roasted Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
- Place a pressure cooker on fire add 2 tablespoons of oil and then add chicken drumsticks, a whole tomato, potato, whole onion, stir and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add all spices except cumin and garlic and cooking cream/buttermilk.
- Mix well and add ½ cup of water, give it a quick stir, close the lid of pressure cooker and let it whistle twice.
- Close the fire, remove the lid, once the pressure is removed from the cooker and then place it back on fire uncovered(without lid) if there is a little amount of water in the cooker.
- If there is more water, remove the water in a bowl leaving only a ½ cup of the broth behind.
- Add buttermilk/ cooking cream/ milk and let it cook on high heat until the oil will separate.
- Once the oil will shine on top, remove from heat and set aside.
- In a separate pan, add 2 tablespoons of oil, sliced garlic until aromatic, sprinkle cumin and give it a quick mix.
- Pour this garlic mixture on cooked drumsticks in a pressure cooker, mix well with a spoon.
- Dish out your delicious juicy chicken drumsticks.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and enjoy with garlic fried rice.
- I did not dish out the onion, potato, and tomato; you can dish them out as well.
- If you want, you can remove all broth and add milk/cream only to cook.
- You can use any spices of your choice in the recipe.
- If you have some spices from Asian stores like chaat masala, chapli kebab masala, achaar masala they will do good as well.