Rice kheer recipe
Rice dessert Recipe
Traditional Rice pudding Recipe
In many houses around the world people eat rice as a side dish with almost everything. We can make rice with thousands of methods. You can make simple spicy rice with different vegetables like; vegetable rice, egg fried rice, Pea’s pilaf, chickpeas rice. If you want to give some natural color to rice then you can try Green Rice recipe. If you are fond of citrus rice then try Lemon Rice recipe. All these are saltish recipes but rice can be best in form of desserts and puddings too. The texture is creamy in desserts like in this Rice dessert Recipe.
Today I am going to show you how to make Rice dessert Recipe. There are just few ingredients; rice, milk and some sugar to make the dessert sweet. You can always replace white sugar with brown sugar and also end up adding pudding in a pan and bake for some time to caramelize the top and give totally new look and taste to Rice dessert Recipe.
Ingredients rice kheer recipe
- 2 cups of Rice (washed, drained and soaked)
- 1 cup of water
- 4 liters full fat milk
- ½ cup crushed nuts
- Sugar to taste ( ½ cup)
- 1 teaspoon Cardamom Powder
Directions for rice kheer recipe:
- Take 2 cups of rice n soak in water for an hour- then add it along with 1 glass of water in a pan – cook on low heat until rice are tender.
- Add 4 liters of full fat milk and keep on stirring until the rice pudding will be thick and the quantity will reduce.
- Time to add crushed almonds and ½ cup of sugar. Sugar will also leave some water, let it dry and let the rice pudding simmer for 15 – 20 minutes until you get the desired thickness of the rice dessert recipe. Add cardamom powder and serve hot or chilled as per your taste. The taste is great both ways.
Author: Sadia Shabbir
I am an artist who loves peace n colors. I present my creative skills through my passions.