In this post, I am going to share with you an easy chicken Broast recipe. You can have a variety of spices according to your taste and choice.
Ingredients Quick Chicken Broast Recipe
• 1kg chicken
• 1 medium size egg
• Salt as per taste
• 1 tablespoon soya sauce
• 2 tablespoon vinegar
• 1 tablespoon ketchup
• Red chili powder or black pepper (as per taste)
• 1 tablespoon corn flour
• 2 cups breadcrumbs
• 1 tablespoon chili sauce
• 2-3 tablespoon Oil for shallow frying
Directions Quick Chicken Broast Recipe:
- Take a whole chicken and cut into desired pieces (you can get the pieces as well)
- In a bowl mix water and vinegar in it and dip the chicken pieces for about 5 minutes clean chicken properly then drain water.
- Now in a bowl add chicken pieces and top it with all the ingredients, soya and chili sauce, ketchup, corn flour, black pepper powder, and salt.
- Mix well to coat the chicken properly with batter and leave the chicken broast pieces in the fridge for 15 to 20 minutes to marinate.
- Take an egg and beat it in another bowl take bread crumbs; leave aside.
- Now take the chicken pieces one by one, dip in egg and then coat the bread crumbs properly.
- Do this with all pieces and keep all pieces in any tray and leave in the fridge again for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Now the choice is yours, you can grill the chicken or you can simply fry in oil. I tried both ways they are equally good.
- In a saucepan heat up oil on a medium flame and add chicken pieces two to three at a time and shallow fry them.
- Fry from one side and then from another side, until golden brown.
Your tasty Chicken broast is ready
Repeat the coating twice or thrice, if you want a thick coating on broast.
Still with dipping chicken broast in Egg then crumbs, again egg then crumbs then fry or bake.
The more thick layer you want then repeat as many times, even u can take plain flour, dip n flour then egg then crumbs.
U can also use crushed corn flaked for topping instead of crumbs it quick oats,