Pizza omelette recipe
When we are getting ready in morning for work or study or preparing our kids to school the quickest of all the food that we make in the breakfast is an omelet, its filling and easy to cook and very quick as well. We try different combinations or methods to cook eggs, at times we boil them at times we prepare an omelet or scrambled eggs. Today I will show you how to make pizza omelette recipe. You can enjoy Pizza omelette recipe with baked naan bread or tandoori bread or a simple naan and a tasty cup of coffee.
In this Pizza omelette recipe we will be using same omelet ingredients just addition of oregano and mozzarella cheese will give you a new taste in an omelet recipe. Your family and you will love it, a small addition but two in one taste, omelet and pizza, is not it great? So let us have a look at the ingredients of pizza omelette recipe.
Ingredients pizza omelette recipe
- 2 medium-sized eggs,
- 1 medium sized onion finely chopped,
- 1 medium-sized tomato finely chopped,
- 2-3 green chilies finely chopped,
- 1 tablespoon of green coriander finely chopped,
- Salt to taste,
- ½ teaspoon red chilies,
- ½ teaspoon black pepper,
- ¼ tablespoon garam masala
- 250g Mozzarella cheese
- ½ teaspoon dried and crushed oregano leaves
- Sliced black or green or both olives (optional, I did not use as was short of it)
- 1-2 tablespoon oil for frying
Directions pizza omelette recipe
- Take a medium-sized bowl and break both eggs in it.
- Whisk the egg until smooth and well combined.
- Add chopped onions, chopped tomatoes, green coriander and mix with a spoon properly.
- Sprinkle salt and red chili powder and black pepper and gram masala and give it a quick mix.
- Place a frying pan on medium heat and let it get warm a little for 4-5 seconds.
- Pour oil in a pan, once the oil is warm pour egg mixture.
- Turn the flame to low heat level and cook on low flame until you can see that the top layer has turned little dry, no more, wet egg on top.
- Time to turn the side of the an omelet, let it cook for 3-5 minutes on low flame.
- Now turn the pizza omelette again, add shredded mozzarella cheese and sprinkle oregano/thyme along with olives.
- Cover for 1 minute and let it cook.
- Once you see the cheese is melting turn off the flame and let it be covered for few minutes until all mozzarella cheese will melt.
Dish out pizza omelet, sprinkle some oregano and enjoy yummy pizza omelette recipe.
Author: Zarnain Zainab
I have completed my Master in Botany and now doing Master of Education. I am a passionate girl who loves to cook and bake and share my recipes with others.
I am a member of many facebook groups where I upload my recipes and pictures, many try my recipe and always give me good feedback.
In many food groups of Pakistan, I am the trendsetter of baking fruit flavored cakes.
Now, I see many ladies following my footsteps, experimenting with fruit cake recipes and sharing their experiences and recipes.