Orange Cake Super Yummy recipe
I am always on the hunt for different flavors of tea cake recipes. I am always adding new tastes in cakes to give my family a new experience. I have tried Orange Cake Super Yummy recipe and it turned out amazing. I share the recipe with a hope you will all try Orange Cake Super Yummy recipe.
- 3 medium size eggs,
- 1 cup all-purpose flour,
- 1 cup sugar (granulated or powdered)
- ½ cup oil (you can use melted butter too)
- 1 tsp baking powder,
- ½ cup fresh orange juice,
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence/orange essence,
- Few drop orange color optional.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Take a large bowl, using hand or stand beater beat the eggs with sugar until they get fluffy. If you do not have a beater, you can use the blender, if not then do it by hand. It will take some time for sure.
- Add vanilla or orange essence then oil and orange juice and beat again for a minute.
- Now slowly add all purpose flour and baking powder using a spatula. Do not over mix; just fold the flour slowly from outside towards the middle with circular motions. The result will be amazing.
- Bake for 15-30 min in preheated oven, time may change depending on, how long you turned on the oven. Always after 10-15 minutes, poke a toothpick in the cake and check. If it comes out clean, the cake is done, if not then let it bake for some more time.
- Once the orange cake is ready apply orange jam on top and sprinkle shredded coconut and serve with tea or coffee.
Enjoy Orange Cake Super Yummy recipe.
Author: Zarnain Zainab
I have completed my Master in Botany and now doing Master of Education. I am a passionate girl who loves to cook and bake and share my recipes with others.
I am a member of many facebook groups where I upload my recipes and pictures, many try my recipe and always give me good feedback.
In many food groups of Pakistan, I am the trendsetter of baking fruit flavored cakes.
Now, I see many ladies following my footsteps, experimenting with fruit cake recipes and sharing their experiences and recipes.