Oatmeal Quick Bread Recipe
Today I will share with you an Oatmeal Quick Bread Recipe. This Oatmeal Quick Bread is healthy and useful for the body and has a lot of fiber in it.
This amazing Oatmeal Quick Bread recipe has been shared with me by my Dear Dr. Samah Matar. She is an Associate Professor and teaching Physical Education. She is a super women and always helps us to have a great diet plan and emphaises the need for the healthy life. She organizes many exercise, zumba, yoga sessions for us. Guide us for healthy eating and apart from this I am so blessed to work with her. Apart from all instituational link with her, she is more than a sister to me and always helps and guides me. She is someone whom, I can always relay and a shoulder for me to cry. I wish her best of luck in all her future endeavors.
May Allah Bless her more and more with every passing day.
Ingredients oatmeal quick bread recipe:
- 1 cup Oatmeal
- ½ cup flax seed
- ½-cup Chia seeds
- ½ cup of powder milk
- ½ cup of fennel
- ½ cup of quinoa
- 1 Cup of warm water
- ½-teaspoon yeast
½ cup of grated barley
- 2 spoons of garden cress seeds.
- ½-teaspoon honey
- ½-teaspoon salt
Directions oatmeal quick bread recipe:
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl
- Pour the lukewarm water in yeast and let it activate, once done, add this water to the bowl with half teaspoon honey and salt.
- Using any food processor or your hands, make a dough.
- Let the dough rise for couple of hours.
- Punch it down and then roll to make a bread.
- You can cook the bread in any frying pan or butter a baking pan and place the bread on it and bake for 5-10 minutes.
Tasty and healthy Oatmeal Quick Bread is ready, enjoy with coffee or tea.