Meat and Cauliflower Recipe
You can use cabbage or cauliflower anything you like.
Mutton and Cabbage/cauliflower Recipe (Gobhi Gosht) or Meat and Cabbage Recipe is a great combination of cabbage and meat. You can use mutton, beef or chicken as well. Meat and Cabbage Recipe can have no water or little water left and it totally depends on your taste or choice, how you like Meat and Cabbage. You can always add more spices of your choice in Meat and Cabbage Recipe to get a taste that you like most.
Ingredients Meat and Cabbage Recipe:
- 1 kg Mutton (cut into small pieces, beef or chicken can be used as well)
- 3 medium-sized onions
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste Heaped
- Red chili powder, you can use cayenne chili or paprika too
- 1 teaspoon heaped Dry coriander
- ½-teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 and ½ to 2 liter Water (depends on the quality of mutton, water will be used to cook the mutton)
- 1-cup oil
- 1- ½ kg Cabbage (cut finely)
- 2-3 green chilies
- 1 tablespoon Garam Masala (all spice powder)
- Coriander leaves (Finely Chopped)
Directions Meat and Cabbage Recipe:
- In a large pan add 1 kg mutton, 3 medium sized onions, 2 tomatoes, 1 tablespoon heaped ginger garlic paste, salt, red chili powder, dry coriander 1 teaspoon heaped, Turmeric (Haldi) powder ½ teaspoon and 1-1/2 – 2 liters of water (depends on the quality of mutton)
- Cook until mutton is tender and water is dried up mostly.
- Add 1-cup of oil and fry the softened mutton for 8-9 min.
- Time to add finely cut Cabbage (ghobi) 1-1/2 kg and fry by stirring occasionally on low heat until the cabbage will be soft and cooked well.
- Throw some finely chopped green chilies 2-3, depends on your taste.
- If you like, add spoon full of allspice powder (Garam masala)
- Garnish Meat and Cabbage Recipe with green chopped coriander leaves.
Enjoy your Meat and Cabbage Recipe (Gobi Gosht).
- You can enjoy Meat and Cabbage Recipe with green sauce.
- In Meat and Cabbage Recipe you can add fennel seeds, carom seeds also.
- You can sprinkle green finely chopped mint leaves too in Meat and Cabbage Recipe.
Author: Sadia Shabbir
I am an artist who loves peace n colors. I present my creative skills through my passions.