Marble Cake Recipe!
Maybe for a long time, you are thinking how to make Marble Cake and which can be best Marble Cake Recipe to follow? Making Marble Cake Recipe is just to blend in two different layers of simple and chocolate batter in a beautiful way that can depend on your creativity. Marble Cake got its name from the beautiful swirling patterns of vanilla and chocolate layers.
I hope you will also check my other chocolate cake recipe or Coffee-Caramel cake. If you are up to simple tea cakes then we have Orange cake and simple tea cake for you. We also have eggless cake and if you have an allergy to eggs, then try the eggless vanilla cake. For no-bake cake try and enjoy our biscuit no bake cake. Do you want cake in a couple of minutes? here is the solution click to get microwave mug cake recipe. Try healthy oatmeal muffins and flourless dates cake ? So many recipes for cakes in one place. Is not it great? No without further ado, let us check Marble cake recipe.
Ingredients Marble Cake Recipe:
- 3 large Eggs
- 125g Caster Sugar
- 1 and ½ -teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 125ml Vegetable oil
- 150g All-purpose Flour
- ½-teaspoon baking powder
- 150ml fresh Milk
- 3-teaspoon cocoa powder
Directions Marble Cake Recipe:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Line a baking pan with butter paper or grease it with oil, set aside.
- Beat 3 large eggs in an electric beater for almost 3 minutes.
- Add 125g of caster sugar and beat well for another 3 minutes.
- Time to add a teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Slowly pour in 125 ml of vegetable oil and beat for 1 min.
- Now divide the mixture between 2 bowls.
- In the first bowl, add sifted 90g all-purpose flour with 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder alternating with 75 ml of milk.
- Take the other batter bowl and add 60g of flour sifted with 3 teaspoons of cocoa powder with the ½ teaspoon of baking powder alternating with 75ml of milk.
- grab a greased pan, pour mixture as according to your required design.
- I have alternated the cocoa batter and plane batter until all the batter in both the bowls was finished.
- Bake at 180°¢ for 40 min or until the skewer comes out clean.
All ingredients to prepare Marble Cake Recipe should be at room temperature.
Author: Sadia Shabbir
I am an artist who loves peace n colors. I present my creative skills through my passions.