Lettuce Salad Recipe
From the day, I have started this food blog. I am interested more and more in cooking, baking and all the time looking for recipes. In the quest, I sent a message to a friend to share few plates for the blog. She was very kind to respond positively. I am sharing recipe of my friend Bushra Nasir. She is an amazing mathematics teacher and exceptional cook. Let us check the recipe.
Ingredients Lettuce Vegetable Salad:
- Romaine lettuce hand full (washed and dried)
- Cucumber 2 medium sized chopped roughly
- Baby Spinach a medium sized bunch (washed and dried)
- Cherry tomato 6-7
- Avocado 2 medium size
- Kiwi 2 medium sized
- Orange 1 medium sized
Dressing Lettuce Salad Recipe:
- Extra virgin olive oil 1-1.5 tablespoon
- Honey 1-1.5 tablespoon
- Lemon juice 2 tablespoon (or to taste)
- Red chili flakes ½ teaspoon
Directions Lettuce Salad Recipe:
- Take a small bowl and add all the ingredients of the dressing, mix well with a spoon and set aside.
- In another bowl or dish, slice orange. Add baby spinach leaves and chopped Romaine lettuce if you like to chop.
- Add cucumber, halved cherry tomatoes, sliced avocado, kiwi and orange.
- Mix all the ingredients with spoon and pour dressing on top. Toss so that the vegetables and fruits will be coated with dressing.
- Your quick, easy Lettuce Salad Recipe is ready. Enjoy it.