Lamb Chops Baked Recipe
Grilled Mutton Chops Recipe
Today I will show you how to bake tasty lamb / goat chops. You can bake the chops or grill them at the final stage it is up to you. You can have many variations in the recipe by making them buttery Lamb Chops Baked Recipe or herb Lamb Chops Baked Recipe. Depending on you add butter instead of oil or use many herbs. The basic recipe is same; you can add any variation that suits you the most. You can serve delicious lamb chops with rice and any gravy of your choice. These serve as side dish for the meals but can be enjoyed with tea or cup of coffee in tea party and can be served as main item. You can check few more roast recipes here;
Easy and juicy Chicken broast
Ingredients lamb chops baked recipe
- Chops ½ kg (Mutton of any kind Lamb or goat)
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Ginger garlic paste 2-3 tablespoon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Red chili ½ teaspoon
- Dry coriander powder 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala ½ teaspoon
- Turmeric to taste
- Lemon juice 2-3 tablespoon
- Roasted cumin 1 teaspoon
- Oil 2-3 tablespoon
Directions Lamb Chops Baked Recipe
- Wash chops properly and leave in strainer for some time to remove water and blood from the chops.
- You have to marinate chops first.
- In a large bowl add yogurt, ginger garlic paste, salt, red chili, dry coriander, Garam masala, turmeric (haldi), lemon juice and roasted zeera (crushed) and mix well.
- Add chops and using a spoon or your hands coat the chops well with the batter and refrigerate overnight.
- When you want to bake the chops put the marinated chops in a pressure cooker along with a glass of water n cook for 10 min.
- Remove the pressure and continue cooking by stirring them occasionally until chops are dry and no more water is left.
- Arrange the chops on a baking tray and drizzle very little quantity of oil.
- Bake @180C for 20 min on each side.
Enjoy tasty lamb chops baked recipe.
You can check excellent tips to make your lamb chops a win here; Tips for Baking Lamb Chops in the Oven
Author: Sadia Shabbir
I am an artist who loves peace n colors. I present my creative skills through my passions.