Kidney Beans Salad Recipe
This is full of protein salad with a nice aromatic twist with honey and crushed dried mint leaves. You are free to add different vegetables and try different flavors. You can add rosemary or dill along with chicken, cheese, avocado and some crushed nuts and celery. Add chickpeas to kidney beans salad recipe to enjoy a different taste. You can check few more salad for some variety;
Ingredients Kidney Beans Salad Recipe
- 1 cup kidney beans (use canned or boil it until tender)
- A medium sized onion cubed
- 1 medium-sized potato (boiled, peeled and cubed)
- Medium-sized bell pepper (you can use different colors)
- 1 medium-sized cucumber chopped
- ½ teaspoon crushed dried mint leaves
- 1 medium sized tomato chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped mint leaves green or coriander leaves
- Salt, black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- ½ teaspoon mustard paste
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Directions Kidney Beans Salad Recipe
- In a medium-sized bowl add olive oil, mustard paste, salt, pepper, vinegar, honey and mix well. Set aside.
- Take large bowls add all remaining ingredients kidney beans, potatoes, tomato, onion, cucumber, bell pepper and sprinkle dried mint leaves. Toss and mix well.
- Pour the dressing on top of the salad and toss again to mix everything properly. When everything is well combined take a spoon and enjoy.
When I eat this bowl I do not eat anything for hours, it is so filling.