Kadhi Pakora Recipe Pakistani
When we are tired in summer from the blazing sun. We Pakistani Ladies especially think about one thing to cook and that is karhee recipe. Today I will show you how to cook kadhi pakora recipe Pakistani style. If you are happy with only making karhee recipe then I have for you karhee recipe without pakora. The taste of Karhee Recipe is great whether it is with pakora or without.
Let us see what we need to make kadhi pakora recipe Pakistani
Ingredients Karri Pakorah:
- For Karhee Recipe:
- Oil ½ cup
- Onions 2 sliced
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tablespoon
- Cumin seeds ½ teaspoon.
- Tomatoes 2 Chopped
- Salt, paprika (red chili powder) to taste
- Dry coriander ½ teaspoons
- Turmeric powder ½ teaspoon
- Gram flour 2 tablespoon
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Buttermilk ( lassi) 1 liter ( if you don’t have buttermilk add water and 1/2kg yogurt in a blender, blend and your buttermilk for karhi pakora recipe are ready.
- Garam masala (all spice powder) ½ tablespoon
- Green chilies and fresh coriander (chopped) to garnish
Ingredients For Pakora Recipe:
- Potato large 2 sliced
- Spinach (palak) a ¼ bunch
- Onion 1 sliced
- Green chilies 2-3
- Green coriander ¼ bunch
- Gram flour 1 cup
- Salt, chili flakes, red chili or paprika powder to taste
- Dry coriander whole ¼ teaspoons
Directions How to make Kadhi Pakora Recipe Pakistani:
- In a pan add oil and sliced onion and fry it till golden in color
- Add ginger and garlic paste then sprinkle cumin and fry for a couple of minutes.
- Put finely chopped tomatoes along with salt, red chili powder, dry coriander, turmeric powder (haldi) and let it cook for a while.
- Mix gram flour (baisan) in buttermilk(lassi) ( or blend yogurt(dahi) and water).
- You can use a strainer to pour the mixture into the pan in which you have fried onions and tomatoes.
- Once you add buttermilk in a pan then start stirring the mixture and do not stop until the liquid starts boiling, otherwise, the liquid will solidify and taste will not be so good. You have to cook the buttermilk on high flame until it starts to boil.
- Now once it starts boiling reduce the heat to normal and stop stirring but occasionally.
- Add additional water so it cooks well with time.
- Once it is thick add garam masala, green chilies, and fresh coriander. Set aside.
Directions how to make Pakora Recipe:
- Cut potatoes, spinach (palak), onion, green chilies, green coriander and mix with gram flour (baisan).
- Add salt, crushed red chilies, and whole dry coriander.
- Use a little quantity of water to make batter if needed.
- Add 2-3 cups of oil in a wok or pan and let it get warm. Once warm enough then take a small amount of batter and add into hot oil, once cooked from one side then turn in oil and let cook pakoras from all side.
- Once done, take out on absorbent paper.
- Continue in the same manner and make pakoras with the whole batter.
- Once done then add to karhee that you have cooked already.
- Enjoy Kadhi Pakora Recipe Pakistani with rice or naan.
Author: Sadia Shabbir
I am an artist who loves peace n colors. I present my creative skills through my passions.