Coffee is a delicious drink. We all use in morning, during lunch break or even at night. When we go out we enjoy it at different outlets with friends and family.
Do you know that coffee beans are actually seeds of berries from a plant called Coffea? The best form grows in tropical Africa and Madagascar, Mauritius, and the Indian Ocean.
Its tree is covered with a green, waxy leaves. Leave grow in pairs opposite to each other. Branches bear the cherries.
Apart from this whole information you love to have a cup of coffee from Starbucks, dr. Café, Isn’t it?
Today, I will share with you an easy recipe to get same taste at home.
I love to drink coffee and I have numerous effects on me and I believe there are countless people in the world who cannot start their morning without it. We cannot visit any coffee shop all the time to get a great cup of coffee, so after years; I got an easy way to make delicious coffee.
This post is dedicated to my coffee love.
2 tablespoon cream
1 tablespoon water
3 tablespoon coffee (you can use any brand or freshly ground coffee beans)
Sugar/ Nutella (according to taste)
1 cup milk
2 tablespoon milk powder(optional)
- If you have hand beater then the result will be quick and amazing with a spoon it will take time.
- In a cup add coffee and water and mix well, beat with a hand beater for few minutes, until the color will change from dark to light.
- Now add 1 tablespoon of cream and beat again. The mixture will be creamy and foamy.
- Take out of a tablespoon of this paste with a spoon.
- Now add 1 tablespoon of milk powder and beat again for two minutes.
- In a pan heat milk, until it will boil and add 1 spoon of milk powder, sugar or Nutella and remaining cream let the powder mix in milk.
- Now pour the hot milk into the cup having a foamy mixture from some distance.
- Add the creamy mixture on top and mix a little, you can sprinkle little-powdered coffee on top if you like.
Enjoy your tasty foamy drink.