Healthy Chicken Breast Recipe
My friend Mrs. Rose is following a diet plan to reduce her weight, she was stuck on a specific high number and was trying from years to change it and never was successful until she started making and eating this healthy chicken breast recipe. This is very simple healthy chicken breast recipe. This healthy chicken breast recipe has only three ingredients and very easy and quick to make.
You can make it in grill pan or skillet or bake it as you want. You can also try black eyed peas salad with this chicken.
Ingredients Healthy Chicken Breast Recipe
- 1 to 2-tablespoon olive oil
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- Salt and pepper according to taste.
Dip of healthy chicken breast recipe
- 250 g yogurt
- ¼-teaspoon turmeric
Salad healthy chicken breast recipe
- 1 medium-sized Red onion sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 medium sized tomato sliced
- Black pepper and salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 medium-sized bell pepper sliced
Direction Healthy Chicken Breast Recipe
- First, I would like to remind you to wash your hands properly with soap.
- Then in a large bowl add water and one tablespoon of vinegar and soak the chicken breast fillets for 5 minutes. It will remove all the dirt from the chicken with ease.
- Drain water and rinse and wash with fresh water.
- Trasfer washed chicken fillets on a cutting board or your work station and cut the chicken in any form you like but I cut it into thin strips of roughly almost ½ inch width. The length of strips depends on the length of the chicken fillet.
- In a bowl add the chicken strips, then pour the olive oil and then salt, pepper, and mix everything well with your hands or with a spoon.
- Let the chicken rest for half hour is refrigerator so it can soak all the taste of oil and salt and pepper.
- You can also hammer the strips or poke holes using knife with sharp edge or fork, it will help the ingredients seep inside the fillets quickly.
- Place a grill pan or skillet on medium high heat and put all the strips in the pan.
- Cover the pan with a lid and let the strips cook from one side on low-heat for about 10-12 minutes.
- Using a fork or spoon turn the side of the strips and let the other side cook for 10-12 minutes as well. This cooking time may vary depending on, how thick are your strips or how high your flame is so keep an eye and you can also cook by stirring the chicken occasionally.
Preparation of Salad
- Once done in the same pan there will be traces of oil, add minced garlic and sauté until aromatic.
- Now add sliced onion, tomato and bell pepper and sprinkle salt and pepper and top with lemon juice and sauté for 2 minutes only. Dish out the salad.
- For the dip, add yogurt in a bowl, sprinkle turmeric, and mix well with a spoon.
Enjoy healthy chicken breast recipe with salad and dip. I hope you will love this quick healthy chicken breast recipe and make it many times.