Green Smoothie recipe or Green Smoothie recipe with Kiwi and Cucumber
Most of the people drink a smoothie in morning, but due to my work, I hardly get time to make a green smoothie in the morning. So when my kids and I are back from our routine work to home, its time for us to enjoy our smoothie and a preferable green smoothie recipe. My kids simply love all the smoothies that I make. Hardly, I get chance to take pictures of the green smoothie. We all are aware of health benefits of green smoothies and for me, it is best to control the sweetness of the fruits with the mix of vegetables.
Let us see what we have today for our green smoothie recipe.
I will remind you of first wash your hands as this is the most important thing to be safe from germs.
You can check few more smoothies.
You will need a blender to make this green smoothie recipe.
Ingredients Green Smoothie recipe
- 1 medium size kiwi
- ½ banana
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Pinch of nutmeg (optional, but recommended)
- A handful of the ice cube (optional) ( if you will use ice cubes better do not use water and add ice cubes with fruits than water)
- Pinch of sesame seeds (optional)
- 1 medium-sized Cucumber
- Pinch of Cumin seeds (you will be thinking I am a spice woman 😊 You are right!! )
- Pinch of salt (optional)
- ¼ cup cold water (you can go with room temperature water too. If your blender works without water, it is good, if not as mine, use water to make the smoothie)
You can replace water with Milk (chilled milk) too.
If you do not want to add spice inside then sprinkle on top.
Green Smoothie recipe:
- Wash all the fruits and vegetables properly. It is better if you soak all fruits and vegetables in water with a ½ tablespoon of vinegar for some time then drain water n rinse with normal tap water. It will remove all the dirt from the fruits.)
- Now peel banana, kiwi and if you prefer peel cucumber too but I like to keep a cucumber in pajama.😊 Be careful, do not cut your hands.
- Make two cuts in kiwi perpendicular to each other, you will get four equal pieces of kiwi, if you do not understand this math, then cut kiwi, banana, cucumber as you like.
- Now add all chopped fruits in a blender along with spice and pinch of salt if you like.
- Then add water or milk as you prefer.
- Now blend for a couple of minutes to have a smooth consistency.
- Add all spices and give it a quick mix again.
- Top the smoothie with ice cubes and blend again.
Take out in mug, glass, bowl and add lemon juice mix with your straw or spoon and enjoy!!
You can also visit another site for Apple cucumber Spinach Smoothie.