Garbanzo Beans Salad Recipe
This easy Garbanzo Beans Salad Recipe is an excellent combination of grilled chicken or chicken kebabs or even rice. It is a nice juicy addition to your table and very easy and simple to make but believe me the taste is great. you can check another easy and healthy chickpeas salad recipe, coleslaw salad, Quinoa salad, Simple fruit salad, Cabbage Salad, Chickpeas salad, Tabbouleh Salad, Black eyed peas salad,
Ingredients Garbanzo Beans Salad Recipe
- 1 cup boiled and softened chickpeas (canned can also be used) (sabut chana)
- 5 black olives chopped finely
- ½ medium sized tomato chopped (tamatar) cherry tomatoes can also be used
- 1 small sized red onion chopped (pyaz)
- ½ large potato boiled peel and chopped (aloo)
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon hot sauce.
- 1 medium-sized green chili chopped
- ¼ teaspoon Dried basil leaves
- 4 tablespoon Italian dressing
Directions Garbanzo Beans Salad Recipe
- Put boiled chickpeas and potatoes in a large bowl and mix.
- Add chopped onion, tomato, green chili and few olives and mix.
- In a separate bowl make the dressing. Add lemon juice, salt, pepper, olive oil, hot sauce, dried basil leaves and mix well.
- Pour the dressing on top of garbanzo and other ingredients and mix well.
- Top the Garbanzo Beans Salad Recipe with Italian dressing and top with remaining olives.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate until you eat it. If you want to eat directly go ahead enjoy.