Eggless vanilla cake recipe
This Eggless vanilla cake recipe is shared by my fried Zarnain Zainab. This is the perfect recipe for those who can’t eat an egg or are allergic to egg. She also shared pictures with us. I can not thank her much for a lovely and useful recipe.
My son has severe allergy with the egg and I tried this eggless cake for him and he simply loved it.
You will not find any difference in taste due to the absence of egg in the cake recipe. After trying this cake, I am thinking about the fact, why we add an egg to each cake recipe when it actually does not make any difference in texture or taste. Why? Are you thinking same now?
You can also check Flourless Cake here.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup castor sugar
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon Sprinkles (optional).
I have added different color sprinkles in the cake. These sprinkles will develop nice rainbow colors in the cake. I think you will love the colors. If you want to add any specific color at a time, go ahead. No problem at all.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Take a baking pan and grease it well and set aside.
- In a large bowl add sifted all purpose flour and baking powder.
- Now add castor sugar with other dry ingredients and mix all dry ingredients together using spoon or spatula.
- Now in another bowl mix together all liquid ingredients; oil, milk, vanilla essence. Mix all properly.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry ingredients and prepare the batter with quick mixing. The batter must be smooth and creamy.
- Mix sprinkles into the batter and then pour into greased pan.
- Bake the cake mixture for about 35-40 min.
You Eggless vanilla cake recipe made a perfect colorful eggless cake for you.